The specific purposes and objectives of the Friends of Twin Lakes corporation shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Preserve and enhance historical character of Twin Lakes, Colorado and the Lake Creek and Box Creek valleys in southern Lake County Colorado.
- Initiate and coordinate interaction with governmental agencies and operations that have projects impacting the area.
- Assist locally owned and operated businesses connect with resources, training and grant funds to begin, expand or develop businesses in the area.
- Support the community interests of individuals and businesses in the area to improve quality of life.
- Present a united front to other organizations which have interests and business in and around the area.